Our new 100% recyclable paper straw
To enjoy your Capri-Sun with our new paper straw, please remember to sip, not chew the straw!
- Push the straw from the bottom up out of the packaging, leaving the wrapper attached to the pouch
- Push the sharp side of the paper straw into the gap
- Enjoy your Capri-Sun with our new paper straw! Please supervise young children to sip the drink, not chew the straw
- Once finishing your Capri-Sun, remove the paper straw from the pouch and place in the paper recycling bin
- Please dispose the pouch in the bin
Good for you, good for the environment
Discarding it is easy. When you have finished enjoying your delicious Capri-Sun juice drink, you can simply pull the paper straw out of the pouch and throw it into the paper recycling bin. In this way littering is avoided. As an added benefit, our new straw is also 100% gluten free and vegan.
Straws for trees
In order to do this we partnered with One Tree Planted to also help restore the habitats of endangered wildlife such as chimpanzees. One Tree Planted together with The Jane Goodall Institute chose the Albertine Rift region to protect chimpanzees. Just like our great ape friends, we also love chatting and playing in the sun and that’s why we’re inspired to preserve their natural habitat, the forests of Central and West Africa.
It’s a journey
Some things never change. We will always innovate and improve our products. Our new paper straw is simply the latest step in our journey towards a sustainable future – and one that we’re proud to share.